Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Joy's Day

Wow, I have just been reading what others have said and I am so touched that I was included in this “awesome woman” project. My daughter is too kind with her praise of me, she is a wonderful example to me, I have been blessed with amazing children. My girls Anna, Brandy, Emily and Molly are the hardest working and most thoughtful daughters anyone could ask for. Although I can’t claim the privilege of raising my daughter in law Brandy, I honor her mother Debbie for a job well done!

I did not rush right out and wear the necklace, I waited about a week and thought I would try to attach it to a special event or person in my life. Such an experience happened on Friday November 20. I wore the necklace all day at work and had a very pleasant day. It was the week before Thanksgiving and I had some lovely George Winston music playing all day. I tried to remember to be a little more cheerful and a little more positive. Work has been stressful and hectic lately- lots of people wanting lots of things done before the holiday. I focused on slowing down (a real challenge for me). Wearing the necklace was a good reminder to put people first and issues second.

No comments:

Post a Comment