Thursday, November 19, 2009

Joy

To my Mom:

I love you. I kept thinking of people I could give the necklace to. It had to be someone special, someone who has touched my life. Someone who I love and admire. I thought about my sisters, some cousins, my best friend, and new friends that I have made recently, but I always came back to my mom.

My mom has always been there for me through thick and thin. She has always been my best friend and advocate. We might not agree on everything, our taste is sometimes a little different, and we have different ways of doing things, but we still love each other.

My mom loves the fall, gardening, decorating, cooking, reading, being silly, helping others, drinking diet coke, watching John Wayne, drinking more diet coke, going on walks and talking, doing family history, and being with her family.

The last several years of my life have been a little different than I would have imagined. Very difficult at times really, but through it all my mom was always by my side helping me, comforting me, encouraging me. There is no way I could have made it through the last couple of years without my mom. I am so blessed to have a mother like her. I hope someday I can be the kind of mother she is to me.

I love you mom, I hope you have a great day!

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment