Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Check Out My Bling!



YES I'M STALLING

So I have several people that I'd like to give a necklace too, and I haven't quite decided for sure who the five will be. I will for sure make a decision tonight and write about them tomorrow though. Unless you'd rather read my giant lizard story?

Alright, so today I'm going to show you the five different necklaces I've purchased to start this out with. I got them at JoAnn Fabrics and I just tied some leather cord to them. My mom showed me how to tie the cord so it can be tightened and loosened depending on long you want it to hang. Thanks mom!


I know, adorable right! These are each made completely of glass. But they are pretty thick, maybe 1/4 inch or so. I've posted larger images of each below. Sorry they're so crappy, I had to use my phone because I couldn't find the cord that connects my camera to my computer.






Yes, I purchased five gorgeous pendants, and tied them lovingly with leather cord. And I'm giving them all away. Man, I'm so generous! ...But wait, what's this? A sixth necklace? Where did this come from?


I couldn't help myself. He was just lying there, looking all tempting. I'm keeping this little charmer for myself. I won't even feel guilty as each of these were only $3.99! I only spent a couple bucks on the leather cord too. So not a bad deal I'd say. Here is a picture of the full necklace with the leather cord.



The two little knots are what allows the length to adjust.

So check back tomorrow to read about the first woman I admire. Well, the first I'm going to tell you about anyway. I'll then post about four more women, and hopefully they'll let me know about when they wear the necklace, and who they passed it onto.

Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. OK Sweetie. Now I get it :-) Thanks for giving me a second chance! xoxo - Mom

    ReplyDelete